180 Lumens Of Cool or Warm White LED Light From Our New Range Of Stylish LED Candle Bulbs
From table lamps to ceiling fittings where ever you are currently using candle bulbs you can replace them with our new low energy consuming good looking LED candle bulbs. No more flickering slow start and warm up that is characteristic of compact fluorescent type bulbs and no more replacing bulbs on a regular basis so typical of tungsten filament bulbs. Flick the switch and instantly you have 180 lumens of cool white or warm white LED light.
The bulb you see here is the standard B22 bayonet cap type fitting but we also stock these candle bulbs in B15 (small bayonet cap) and E14 (small Edison screw) fittings.
- Click to see the full spec details in PDF format
- B22 (large bayonet cap) light bulb fitting
- Works of your mains – no transformers required
- Can not be used on circuits controlled by dimmers!
- 3 Watt Power Consumption
- 180 Lumens of Warm White light output